WHY FORD ESP?
When you decide to purchase or lease your vehicle, you want to have the peace of mind that your purchase is protected for the road ahead. Plus, if your New Vehicle Basic Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether, having a Ford ESP helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills, thanks to the additional coverage of many vehicle components.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET FORD ESP:
1. 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
2. Honored at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States*
3. Provides non-stop coverage
4. Time, distance and deductible options
5. Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
6. Vehicle service by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
7. Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components
8. Includes Ford ESP Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected ESP coverage
9. Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $30/day for up to 10 days ($45/day on Lincoln vehicles) on a repair covered under the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford ESP.
10. If you sell your vehicle, the remaining ESP coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (ESP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
TOP REASONS TO PURCHASE A PREPAID MAINTENANCE PLAN
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
- Honored at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States (Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honored at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States)
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle's regular maintenance needs
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP prepaid maintenance coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible
- May be included in your finance contract in most case
First Canadian’s life insurance is designed to protect your family from the financial risks of an untimely death. Should you die before the financial obligation on your vehicle is fully re-paid, your family will be spared the expense and worry of paying out the loan.
You are protected during the entire term of your loan or a shorter period if you select short term benefits. Because administration is direct between First Canadian and the credit granting institution, premiums are low and claims are easy. A few simple health questions may be required, however no physical exam is necessary to qualify
First Canadian offers disability insurance designed to protect you from the financial risks of an interruption in your ability to earn an income.
This 24 hour accident and sickness insurance makes your payments for an extended period of disability. If you are sick or become injured (on or off the job) and are unable to earn an income, then your monthly obligation will be paid on your behalf by First Canadian, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Once the disability has continued beyond the waiting period, your monthly payment is automatically paid on your account. Benefits can even be paid retroactively from the first day of the disability if you elect that plan. Benefits continue for as long as you remain disabled as defined in the policy. You may claim as many times as necessary during the term of your coverage. All disability insurance programs protect the entire term of your loan, or a shorter period if you select short term benefits. Also, partial payment disability benefits are available to allow you to tailor the coverage and the premium to your specific needs.
PLATINUM SHIELD RUST PROTECTION
First Canadian Corrosion Control Module is a new environmental approach to winning the war on rust. It's a microprocessor that generates a repetitive pulsing surface current which reduces the oxidation of metal. The current is distributed to both sides of the car's sheet metal panels, including the floorboards and above the window line. Extra areas that conventional products cannot reach, such as the roof and inseams, are also protected with this method. Scientific studies show that the Corrosion Control Module can reduce the rate of corrosion by up to 99.7%!!!
Platinum Tire and Rim Protection
Covers damage caused by road hazards including:
- Repair damaged tire
- Repair damaged rim
- Replace damaged tire or rim if repairs cannot be done
- All related taxes and levies are covered
- No deductible necessary
- Free mounting
- Free balancing
- Free installation
- Covers original or replacement tires
- Coverage is not pro-rated and is totally transferable
- Includes tire change or towing assistance
- Wearcare is an insurance coverage that protects the customer from unexpected Lease end charges as a result of excess wear and tear.
- WearCare eliminates the bulk of customer excess wear and tear charges at lease termination
- WearCare is a waiver - not an insurance product, so no deductible or co-pays
- Remains effective for leases extended up to 12 months
- WearCare is the only approved excess wear and tear program permitted on Red Carpet Lease contracts